At the University of Chicago Ludwig Center for Metastasis Research, we are at the cutting edge of cancer research.
- Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in drupal_settings_initialize() (line 733 of /mnt/www/html/templatron/docroot/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require() (line 11 of /mnt/www/html/templatron/docroot/sites/ludwigcenter.uchicago.edu/settings.php).
- Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in require() (line 104 of /mnt/www/site-php/templatron/ucs_ludwigcenter-settings.inc).
- Research Program
- The Role of Immunology in Radiotherapy
- Oligometastasis, a Curative Subset of Metastatic Disease
- The Jak Stat1 Axis, Interferon signaling, Resistance to Cytotoxic Therapy and Metastasis
- Steroid Receptors as Targets for Receptor-Directed Radiotherapy
- Identification and Targeting of Micro-RNAs Involved in Breast Cancer Metastasis
- Contact Us
- Calendar of Events
- News Archive